Reaction Realty’s 10-Step Plan For Marketing & Selling Your Home
- Competitive Market Analysis – Your consultant provides a comprehensive study of pricing and specifications on similar homes in your area. Using comparable values and current market trends, you and your agent can determine the optimal asking price for your home.
- Internal Marketing Meeting – Our in-house sales and marketing staff meet with your consultant to review your property and identify the home’s key promotional highlights and selling strengths. All of our agents are alerted to the new property listing, creating awareness among our buyers’ representatives.
- Property Highlights – We take great photos of the interior/exterior pictures of your home and we may create a virtual tour for buyers to view online. Your consultant identifies the most marketable property and community focal points for use in advertising materials and the listing description.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – We submit an optimized property listing to the MLS database that reaches all area Realtors and maximizes your home’s exposure.
- Print Advertising - We pay for display ads, classifieds and open house notices, which are placed in appropriate publications as needed (including the Press Enterprise, The Sun, and Homes and Land Magazine.
- Online Marketing – Now that the Internet is the #1 search tool for homebuyers, your property needs to have a strong online presence – which we ensure by featuring your home on several major websites. Your listing gets unmatched exposure. We also provide showcase listings on leading real estate sites including Zillow, Yahoo Homes, Realtor.com and Trulia.com.
- Brochures and Signage – Full-color, customized property flyers with photos and amenities provide potential buyers and open house visitors with an impressive profile of your home. We also offer “For Sale” signs, produced and delivered to your home promptly.
- Open House – In addition to showing your property to individual buyers, your agent hosts open houses as needed. We build awareness of open houses through postcard mailings, print ads, and email blasts. All preparations and arrangements are taken care of by your agent and worked around your schedule.
- Purchase Offers and Contingencies – All offers are reviewed by your agent and the buyer’s financial qualifications are verified. We negotiate on your behalf and mediate counter-offers to reach an agreement with the seller. Contingencies and sale conditions are scrutinized by your agent to protect your interests and help you achieve the absolute best deal.
- Sale and Closing – Everything leading up to the final closing is monitored by your agent to ensure a smooth, problem-free process. We are present for each step, property inspection, appraisal, financing, satisfaction of contingencies and closing paperwork.
TEL (909) 870-9046
FAX (800) 958-6107
FAX (800) 958-6107